- Studio Ceramics are dishwasher safe, however they should not be heated in the microwave or oven.
- Do not freeze.
- Ceramics with recycled aluminum attachments must be hand washed
- Our fine metal is handcrafted from 100% recycled aluminum.
- Slight “imperfections” and cooling marks are the hallmark of handmade goods.
- Occasional use of a non-abrasive metal polish will revive luster.
- We recommend Simichrome polish which is available from Mariposa or at a local hardware store.
- All products are food-safe and will not tarnish.
- Handwash in warm water with mild soap and towel-dry immediately.
- Do not place in the dishwasher or microwave.
- Coat lightly with vegetable oil or spray to avoid staining.
- Avoid extended contact with water and acid-based foods.
- Cutting directly on the metal surface will scratch the finish.
- Warm to 350 ̊ for hot foods.
- Freeze or chill for summer entertaining. **Not recommended for enamel pieces